Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving at Elmcroft

We celebrated Thanksgiving today (Saturday) at Elmcroft because George was in Minnesota with Laurie. Doug and Karen and their three kids joined Andy, Dorinda, Dimples, George and I. Remembrances were made to those not with us any more - Our dear mother Adelaide, Elaine, and Doug's father. Sadly, this will be that last holiday gathering of the Rumbold clan at Elmcroft. Most of us are going to other family for Christmas and the property will go on the market soon.

Melissa will be pleased to know that I replaced all the sockets in the chandelier so there is no more flickering.

3 comments:

. said...

Who took the photo??

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Maybe it was the ghost! Although you are all looking at the camera, so you should know!

-M

John Rumbold said...

Ok, I'll tell. I took the picture. Doug took the next one and I cut and pasted myself into this one. The majic of Photoshop.