Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lots of Excitement in Woodbridge


Woodbridge Villiage, Irvine, CA that is. Just to show you how exciting my life is (by the way Melissa, what's a vacation?), here is my latest news.

Hot water heater started leaking. It was original in the house - 21 years old. Got it replaced under home purchase warranty. The deductible and upgrades cost me $400. Yes, I know - I could have had [insert name of illegal alien here] do it for about the same price including the cost of the hot water heater.
And the straps are for earthquake protection. Not that anybody cares if my hot water heater falls over. Just to make sure I have 40 gallons of water available for drinking during the weeks it will take me to hack my way out of the rubble. Oh, and I guess that broker gas line could be a little problem. Fortunately, I don't smoke.

1 comment:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Vacation is somewhere we can go when someone watches our kid, so we get a break.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacation