Friday, February 09, 2007

Office Guest Chairs

These are better overall views of the office to give you all an idea as to why I cannot put the desk in the middle of the room. Besides, all the wires hanging under the front edge would look aweful. I have a surge strip under there, a few of those power modules and lots of bundled wires. So, I got two guest chairs tonight just in time for my first two clients on Saturday. I had seen these at Office Depot a week ago and they told me they were $25 each. I shopped a bit and went back last weekend only to be told that they were now $54 each. Tonight I drove all over the place looking for something - even Ikea - and couldn't find anything decent for less than $80. So, I went back to Office Depot annd asked the price again. The lady told me $54 again and then she said that two weeks ago they were on sale fo $16.99 each. I offered her the $16.99 and after checking with the manager I got them for that price. Yes, yes, I know. Now I have enough money left over to buy a new task chair for myself. Ok, one thing at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that CO2 created from driving around.. tsk tsk

John Rumbold said...

Yes, and all that heavy breathing you do also contributes to CO2 that then helps plants to grow.