Thursday, January 10, 2008

O-KAY! I give up!

Today I retired my 20-year old Ikea desk chair. I had the seat and back reupholstered about ten years ago but the arms had several layers of black tape. I took them to an upholstery shop today and was told it was hopeless. When I moved last January I had forgotten to give my Ikea chair to the movers. So, I put it in my truck and carefully transported it across country. This chair originally came from the Ikea at Plymouth Meeting, PA. This is going to be a difficult transition for me so please pray for me.

Out with the old ....................................... In with the new

4 comments:

. said...

I don't think you'll have any difficulty, enjoy!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

nice! I want a new one and my old one isn't even as bad as yours was!

John Rumbold said...

Bad? What do you mean bad? I loved that chair. I spent 20 years with it. I would prefer you call it "well worn out of love."

John Rumbold said...

By the way, the new chair was only $50 at Staples. So, you too can have a new one.