Tuesday, January 02, 2007

California Bound

After a very tumultuous year, I have decided to return to California and pick up where I left off. I have secured a part-time consulting assignment with my previous employer - Cemtek Environmental and I hope to secure other consulting assignments with business owners that I know in the area. These assignments are and will be in line with my personal financial planning career ambitions. I will also be greaing up my tax practice by springboarding off the 25 clients I currently have in California. I have a home in Irvine under contract. It is a small home with a den that I will use as an office for my tax practice until I get it going in a few years and can afford a real office. Strangely enough, the home is in the Woodbridge area of Irvine.





I will be driving across country, leaving on the 15th and stopping at the Greens for a day or two.

4 comments:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

How many bedrooms? well...seems like we'll need to take some trips out to California! One more state Luke can add to his list. Any showings on Grandma's house?

-M

John Rumbold said...

Two bedrooms and den. Or, three bedrooms and no den. This is only 1200 sq ft so it is very small. Only one showing on Elmcroft so far. Open house on Sunday the 14th. I will be departing Elmcroft on the 14th. I will be attending an 80th birthday party for my cousin Grace Kerr at her son's home in Cromwell, NY. Then on the Andy and Dorinda's for the evening. On Monday morning I start heading west.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Melissa forgets that Luke has already been to California. he was there when we went to visit Jena and go skiing!

-R

Not that that's an excuse not to come visit, I'm just saying!

. said...

We're going to miss seeing you as much as we have lately!
When is it NOT earthquake/mudslide/locust season, we'll plan a visit then!!