Sunday, January 21, 2007

SETTLED!

The two little fern plants that Andy and Dorinda gave me up on Cape Cod are now settled in their new home in the greenhouse window of the kitchen. They made it across country on the floor of the passenger seat although I had to bring them in at night to keep them from freezing. Imagine, I took the southern route across country to avoid winter weather and I ran into winter weather.

The moving van arrived Saturday morning and so far I have set up sleeping, bathing and eating facilities. I also got a washer and dryer so I can do laundry. Next is getting my office set up so I can start meeting clients. My three piece black wall unit doesn't fit so I will have to take it apart and use two of the pieces separate. But before that I have to get my internet service set up.

1 comment:

. said...

Good job with the ferns! Glad you made it out safe. As soon as you get settled in let's see some more photos!